It's time for another fabulous event where you could win your own Wii U!
Choice Your U Event
Hosted by Mom Powered Media
Big thank you to our supporting co-hosts: A Medic's World, Raking In The Savings, Mommy Bear Media, Capri's Coupons, Monica's Rants, Raves & Reviews and CountingtoTen
~ Introducing the Wii U ~
Wii U is the next great gaming console from Nintendo and it redefines how you will play next. With its innovative new Wii U GamePad controller, it will not only introduce entirely new ways to play games, it will also transform how you connect with friends and enjoy entertainment.
- Discover new ways to play together with the innovative Wii U GamePad controller
- Enjoy brand new games from your favorite gaming franchises
- Experience up to full 1080p HD for the first-time ever on a Nintendo gaming console
- Play almost all of your favorite Wii games & accessories on the Wii U console
Connect & Share
- Interact with friends, family, and people around the world via Miiverse*
- Download add-on content, full games, classic games, and applications from the Nintendo eShop*
- Communicate in real time with the video chat feature*
- Make and share Mii? characters* *Broadband Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com
- Search your TV, cable, video-on-demand and DVR content from one convenient place
- Control your TV with the Wii U GamePad as a remote control
- Browse the Internet on the Wii U GamePad and share your activity on the TV screen
- Find, watch, and enhance your video entertainment
Wii U GamePad Controller
- Connects Wirelessly with both the console and the TV
- Built-in touch screen
- Motion Control
- Buttons and control sticks built right in
One lucky reader will receive a Wii U Console with Wii U GamePad Controller!
Giveaway ends November 30th at 11:59pm, open to Continental US residents and Canada, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. To Sew With Love is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.